1) Are you encouraging people to borrow to support the church?
No. Like most other churches, we are simply making it convenient for people who prefer to donate online to do so. We are not asking people to incur debt to do so.
2) Do I have to be a member of The Rock to donate?
No. Calvary Chapel The Rock does not have any official membership. We are grateful for support from anyone who feels motivated to give to help the ministry of The Rock. You can make anonymous donations through our tithe box in our sanctuary or main lobby.
3) How do I make sure my donation is credited to the correct category?
You can select from a drop down box that distinguishes between tithes and offerings and church events, etc.
4) Is my tithe tax-deductible?
Yes. All free-will offerings are tax-deductible. Payments for events or payments for books, etc., are not legally allowed to be deducted. You will find your giving categorized on your annual giving statement you receive in January of each year.
5) I cannot figure it out, can you help?
If you have questions or need assistance, please call the church office at (707) 843-5015. Our office hours are 9am to 5pm Tuesday through Friday, and we will do our best to assist you!